The CariCamp - maintained by the Caritas Alba Iulia - is located in Jigodin-Băi, 6 km away from Miercurea Ciuc, near the river Olt, in beautiful surroundings.
The 400 qm, two-storey building provides accommodation for 50 persons and has more than 1 ha ground around.
- Accommodation in rooms suitable for four persons
- Shared bathrooms
- Camping facilities
- Outdoor bathrooms
- Football ground and volleyball court
- Roofed outdoor area with oven
- Campfire place
- Dining room suitable for 50 persons
- Community room with television and DVD-player
The Jakab Antal House provides catering for groups on demand.
Places of interest in the area:
- Thermal bath in Jigodin-Băi,
- Mikó Castle and Szekler Museum in Miercurea Ciuc
- Pilgrimage church in Șumuleu Ciuc
The CariCamp is closed for renovation at the moment.
Information and booking: