Our guesthouse in Gyimesfelsőlok (Lunca de sus) awaits pilgrims, toursits families and all other groups with a calm and beautiful environment and a wonderful view of the landscape, that is typical for the Tatros valley. Perfectly suitable to go skiing and for a toboggan run which are both just one kilometer away.
The building is built to accomodate up to 20 guests for fair prices. The income is used to support all activities of Caritas Alba Iulia. These include nursing and care of the elderly.
Besides accomodation our guest house and its spatious garden offers plenty of space for certain social events like spiritual exercises, camps, team buildings, company parties, courses etc.
- accomodation on two floors in 6 doublebed-rooms and one bigger room for extra beds
- 2 bathrooms with toilet and bathtub
- 2 extra showers
- 2 extra toilets
- kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, stove, several kinds of dishes etc.
- dining room
- Social rooms
- Storage room for ski equipment etc.
- a little bed for children
- Space for camping
- matraces, extra beds
What to see in the area
- SKI Gyimes and tobboggan slope (1km away)
- Visiting a sheephold
- Horse carriage, horse sleigh
- The longest existing border in inner Europe called „Ezeréves határ”
- The valleybridge of Gyimesfelsőlok (Lunca de Sus)
- The heroes’ cemetery of Görbepatak
- The remains of the castle of Bagolyvár
- The St.Benedict chapel of Görbepatak
- The church of Kármelhegy